Tuesday, September 8, 2015

This is why I love Lilli Anns....


  I have been a huge Lilli Ann fan for years, I purchase my very first one in high-school at a local vintage shop in the 1980s. Thanks to the vintage shop Kitchy- Koo I fell in love with a Lilli Ann  faux leopard print coat. This coat is long gone, I ended up selling it to a gal at a local coffee shop. Boy, do I miss that coat of mine.  When I get one it is hard to let go, but boy do they sell  fast.  I had such  a good week when one coat went to California, a dress went to NYC and now my favorite one is off to the UK.  I have only three more Lilli Ann suits left in my collection, I hope they sell soon. I might keep them, hehe. I have not listed them on my website until they come back from the dry cleaners this week, and one will need some repairs. I will blog them later...stay tuned.


Here are the beauties that are now in happy homes...


No comments: