Thursday, March 28, 2013

Vintage Platform Shoes by Alfriero Maccanti



These shoes are so cute, and in very good condition for there age. It's hard to determine what era these are from. I found shoes on Google images with the exact same stamp shoe label, but they were from the 1960s. They had large heels, and pointy toes. These shoes I was told were from the 40s, but its hard to tell when I can't find a duplicate on Etsy or Ebay. Still very stylish and  a classic look.

Send me your foot measurements and I can tell you if you will fit theses like a glove. These are marked as 6 1/2, but tend to be smaller. They have a 4 inch heel, inside shoe is 9 inches, widest part of toe is 3 inches, outside of shoe from toe to heel is 10. Please measure yourself carefully vintage shoes tend to run small. I believe these are a size 5.

Here are the beauties- They are very wearable, but old. One dent on the toe, needs to be polished and shoe straps needs to be soften up by a cobbler. We are going to be listing them soon. Please email us at cabbiekat@hotmail.com or find us on Etsy under Graveyard Vintage. Thanks for looking!







No comments: