Here's some of my new inventory that I will be showcasing on my website. I will be offering dresses mostly, as my collection gets bigger adding more coats and accessories. And as always trying to keep vintage affordable for you. I love to make deals too! Just email me if interested in any of these garments or need additional photos. I buy vintage also. If there's a garment or garment lots that you think I would be interested in just let me firstname.lastname@example.org..I do not respond to spam.
1) Anne Forgarty 60's cream colored sheath dress- nylon zipper on the back, fully lined, square neckline, it has an overlay of sheer gathered ruffed nylon over lapped with white ribbon, - in wearable condition, but there are some stains, selling as found. It needs a trip to the dry cleaners. The dress has no other issues , very well loved. Measurements-bust 38-waist-32- hips-38- length-40
2) Blue and white atomic print Suzy Perette 50's 60's atomic print day dress-in great condition, but it does have a few flaws. First of all the original belt is missing, must have been a velvet one to match the buttons, only guessing. The shoulder buttons have come loose so the original owner safety pinned them in place. The dress is not lined, but the fabric is very thick like a heavy acetate nylon blend. It has its original tag, no union tag. The dress has large velvet covered buttons,metal zipper on the back, part of the dress wraps around the back . What a cool dress! Measurements-bust-34-36-no stretch - waist-26-28- no stretch- zipper- 16- length-44 -circumference -50 circle skirt-
4) This suit is from the 1950's to early 1960's its by the maker Romay of California. The suit is a felt wool blend, I found no fabric tag, It has 3/4 length sleeves, a sweet removable tie, double breasted front, and a peter pan collar. The skirt is mid length, zips on the side,partially lined and has a back kick pleat. In very good vintage condition, but with some flaws. I did notice a hole forming on the back end of the jacket.
The lining is not in the best condition, the zipper works fine. Needs to be dry cleaned. Measurements- Jacket-bust-36-38- waist-32- rides above the hips-circumference 41 spread out-Skirt-waist-28-hips-36-length-26-circumference-21-
10) Late 60's early 70's Leslie Fay two piece- comes with dress and matching blazer. This scooter dress is so mod! It is a knit sweater dress, short sleeves, ribbed wool /poly blend,mid length, metal zipper zips up the back, nice abstract pattern . The blazer or jacket has a pointy collar, cropped sleeves, accented with a checkered pattern against a mosaic of geometric patterns, very mod. The colors are tan, brown, orange, white and blue, very earth tones. In great vintage condition, but with some flaws. The jacket has some discoloration on the sleeves, and the pocket flap is loose, needs to be reinforced. Both need to be dry cleaned, fabric is wool blend. Measurements-dress-bust- 38-waist- 30-34-some stretch- hips- 40- length- 40- shoulder- 17-zipper-22- Jacket- bust-40-waist-34-hips-38-shoulder-17- length-22
11) 60's 70's Bohemian maxi dress- This revival era dress is so very country/ prairie. It has long sleeves, mock collar, empire waist- pleated skirt, could be shortened. It is fully lined in a purple nylon slip, could be removed. It has a metal zipper on the back,colors are red, orange, blue yellow, peppered with paisley. It has no belt or pockets. It has a union tag, but no original label was found. Condition- In great vintage condition. I did notice that the slip needs to be either removed or stitched because its coming loose causing an open seam. Measurements-bust-38- waist-32-hips-36-length-56.5-shoulders-17
Please email me at email@example.com if interested in any garment, and remember I do make deals on reasonable offers.