Tuesday, September 24, 2019

VINTAGE 1950s DEDE JOHNSON CIRCLE SKIRT

Gotta love this DeDe Johnson 50s print,the fox and hound ( yes, the fox gets away.) Every story gets a happy ending . Dede Johnson was a fashion designer that started the trend of the peddle pushers in the 50s and 60s. She has designed for such 50s tv shows such as Leave It To Beaver and the Dick Van Dyke show. Remember Laura Petrie? Yes, she wore those cute cigarette pants or peddle pushers and literately started a trend that would last forever. Anyhow, this skirt is on my To Dress Vintage website. The store name  about to change very soon to GRAVEYARD VINTAGE com.

   I offer FREE SHIPPING for the US only. If you're interested in this skirt, just message me. Thanks,now enjoy these photos.
https://todressvintage.com/shop?olsPage=products%2Fvintage-50s-golf-skirt-by-dede-johnson&page=2





2 comments:

Unknown said...

This is such a cool site. I'm working on building a women's collection for my eBay store. Any suggestions?

https://www.ebay.com/usr/vintagedeci

Bettie Vintage said...

Very Nice Blog!!!I am always inspired with Vintage style dresses and accessories. Keep Posting