Wednesday, August 14, 2019

More Vintage Garments On My Graveyard Ebay and Poshmark



Take a look at these lovelies....


First is an awesome skin tight vintage early 90s dress from Yunik Rio made in Brazil , check out that pattern, cool huh. Reminds me of an Emilio Pucci design from the early 60s.
https://todressvintage.com/shop?olsPage=products%2Fvintage-80s-rare-rio-brazilian-pop-art-dress-pucci-style&page=1&sortOption=descend_by_created_at


Next is a fun 1930s maid dress, it is the real thing. I have seen copies of these, but not like this. It was made to last. Someone even added pretty accents of linen cuffs and collar; all can easily be removed they are just stitched on. These dresses were well used and not always found in good shape, this one is used and has some wear . I have added a belt to give it some shape, and dressed it up a bit. It has tons of snaps ,but it missing its original white sash apron and one tiny hole on sleeve. Sorry, it needs additional steaming. What a fun dress!



https://todressvintage.com/shop?keywords=skirt&olsPage=products%2Fvintage-1930s-1940s-maid-dress-large&page=1&sortOption=descend_by_created_at


 Up next is a 1960s cocktail skirt, this one has been altered. The original owner sewed on a silk cut out heart accent, and some extra fabric sticking out on the lining this cannot be seen when worn

. A pin up gal would look perfect in this little number with a fitted black cashmere beaded sweater. I have one too, if you're interested. Just message me.
https://todressvintage.com/shop?keywords=skirt&olsPage=products%2Fvintage-1960s-silver-lame-wiggle-skirt&page=1&sortOption=descend_by_created_at

I'm a huge fan of anything done in classic black. This dress is by a very famous couture designer, Morton Myles, just google him and his fab designs, and you'll see. The label reads Morton Myles For The Warrens. I have found no info on the Warrens. No one seems to know even on the Great Etsy, the mystery continues.....

This one is a simple LBD, but with such flair. It has elegant sequin sleeves, and the plunging v-back takes the cake.So sexy and modest at the same time. The owner took very good care of this dress.
https://todressvintage.com/shop?olsPage=products%2Fvintage-80s-morton-myles-designer-couture-dress-medium-lbd&page=1&sortOption=descend_by_created_at

The next dress is by Phoebe from late 80s , I remember this label. I might have to borrow this and wear it somewhere fancy.

This dress reminds me of the 1940s Hollywood starlets.I have it pinned back, its a larger size. The dress looks nice with this flashy red 1980s belt, just for fun. Check it out. This one is in As Found Condition, it was well loved. You can find this one on my Poshmark, affordable vintage dress. Sorry PM does not have free ship.



 My last find is this 1980s Asian blouse, this has the coolest neckline I have ever seen. What a fun blouse to dress up or dress down casual with your 1980s Levis, that's my kinda style.

https://todressvintage.com/shop?keywords=skirt&olsPage=products%2Fvintage-asian-blue-blouse-large&page=1&sortOption=descend_by_created_at

Here's a close up of the cut -out look stand up collar.

Well check these out, they will be on my website and Ebay shortly.  I will update this when I get the link set up. Just click on the photo and you'll be either on Ebay or my website.

 I might to try out an auction in the near future maybe a vintage lot for the whole bunch. I have not decided.

    Thanks for supporting small businesses and for not shopping at the malls; which are soon to become relics of the past.

1 comment:

Adare's Boutique, LLC said...

Really impressive & helpful blog for me, I was searching this kind of information from a long time. Thanks for help me.

Sympli Fall 2019