Saturday, March 4, 2017

Wishing It Was Summer

 It has been such a long winter, spring is nearly here in about 16 days, but I'm dreaming of summer right now.

 I have gone through my vintage collection and decided to start posting again,been very busy this past year, but I'm still here. Omaa indayaa !!! ( Ojibwe)

 These items will be on my website in the near future, but you can find them on Etsy right now.

 Please email me at cabbiekat@hotmail.com if you have any questions or message me on Etsy, thanks.

 This 60s 70s cotton mini muumuu Hawaiian dress now available, just message me for
details. I have this muumuu styled with a belt, it really is an a-line tent dress perfect for
a beach cover up this summer. Just pair this with some cute espadrilles or salt water sandals and voila, a fun beach look.

No comments: