Saturday, March 4, 2017

80s Does 50s Hawaiian Skirt


 Here's my very own vintage skirt, gosh I loved wearing this to Viva years ago. I have decided to part with it, so someone else can enjoy it and they will. It is a large so many sizes can fit it, tons of stretch to this little beauty.







 Here's the link to this skirt-


https://www.etsy.com/listing/126576612/vintage-70s-80s-hawaiian-rockabilly?ref=shop_home_active_19


Maker - Unknown

Fabric : Cotton mix


Features:Hawaiian tropical rockabilly Viva Las Vegas Skirt

-polished cotton poly blend- retro 50s circle skirt -

it's very durable on the dance floor- - the black blouse ,crinoline and belt are not included


Measurements One size fits all- marked as One size Fits All- waist flat - 28 tons of stretch 36 or more - length 29-

Condition - Excellent

All sales are final, no returns.

Thanks for checking out my shop on Etsy.

3 comments:

Genbin Wu said...

Every fashion-loving lady has the moment of exciting while getting dressed.The Dress make the lady more beautiful in anytime. You are really good at discovering fashion.It is hard to find the fashion and budget dress.I found the cool website Gearbest dress vintage is fanshion and good.What is your opinion?

James wendy said...

It would be a total waste if I buy something expensive and only wear it for a few times. So,after reading your article. I finally made my decision with a print dress

Blogger said...

Quantum Binary Signals

Get professional trading signals sent to your mobile phone every day.

Start following our signals NOW & gain up to 270% a day.