Tuesday, December 18, 2018

MORE VINTAGE ON THE WAY!

First up is a 1950s plus size vintage dress, these dresses are getting harder to find. So this one in my book is considered pretty RARE.

 50s Purple Floral Party Dress XL Plus Size Vintage Dress Full Skirt Floral Print Bust 42 Waist 36 Nylon Taffeta Jewel Neckline Garden Dress Party Dress Pin Up Dress







  Just click on image to enlarge, I can always send you more photos just message me.

  Vintage item from the 1950s
   Size: XL US women's letter
   Materials: nylon, metal zipper, acetate


 Maker: unknown

 Fabric: nylon, taffeta

 Features: nice day dress or party dress, full skirt, jewel neckline, metal zipper

 Measurements: bust 42-44 tight  waist 36  hips full  length 42 

 Condition: Update:  In good vintage condition, but with a few faded stains on dress, not bad.  This   dress will need additional cleaning by a professional. The fabric is nylon, so it will need some care.
 - the hook and eye are missing
 - the zipper is stiff
 - the inner lining is a little shrunk
- there is a small seaming opening

 If you need additional photos or info, please message me.



  My second listing for the day is this 1970s-1980s cotton sundress, this dress means a lot to me it was given to me from a very close friend, she's gone now. I wore it a few times and put it away. Now it can be yours for your vintage collection.


 Vintage 70s Black and White Sundress M




























Just click on image to enlarge, I can always send you more photos just message me.

 Vintage item from the 1970s
 Size: M US
 Material: cotton blend


Maker- Marlene

Fabric- cotton blend

Features- halter top bodice, full circle skirt, ties at the waist,

Measurements-
Bust- 36-
Waist- 28- 32 ( full stretch)
Hips full-
Length- 38

Condition- Update: I had the dress dry cleaned and fixed. The faded stain , needs some more work. I have left it up to the new owner. It's ready to wear. Please note all photos. This dress is worn, with color fading .

In good vintage condition, only a few flaws- the straps needs a re-stitching and near the back strap I found some faded foundation stain, I have not removed it.  This dress is worn, with color fading .


 My third listing is just off of ETSY, not going to list again, it is a 1940s black cotton eyelet day dress that got a lot of attention when I used to wear it, again has been put away and now can be yours for you vintage collection.


Vintage 40s Black Eyelet Day Dress M




https://todressvintage.ecrater.com/p/32192989/vintage-40s-black-eyelet-day





































  Just click on image to enlarge, I can always send you more photos just message me.

  Vintage item from the 1940s
  Size: M US
  Materials: cotton, rhinestones, plastic, metal zipper, matching fabric belt


Maker: home sewn

Fabric: cotton

Features: eyelet pattern, button front, over lapped shoulders, side metal zipper, comes with matching fabric belt,

Measurements:
bust- 38
waist-30-
hips full open
length 41

Condition: In good vintage condition, but with a flaw. The lower skirt has a fabric tear on the eyelet stitching, an easy repair. Also the front button is missing its original rhinestone.

 



Thanks for checking out my collection!



No comments: