Tuesday, November 27, 2018

New Inventory coming your way, but first a RANT!!!!

 
  Boy, has this been a hectic year. December is nearly here and there's so much to list on my Etsy.

 Not really bad news for buyers but for sellers, its pretty hard to swallow........

 Etsy has now started taking their fees and now state tax.

It's a bit frustrating, but with this I'm moving forward.

We all have to pay taxes, even for the Estate Sales sellers, and yes the Pop Up Shops too.

There's no way around it. We will be charged for everything. Sellers are leaving I have noticed, but

I'm going to  try my best and stick it out.  I'm not gonna let this get me down.


So moving of from my slight rant....



My new inventory....

These items will be for sale on my ETSY,  Poshmark , Ecrater, Tradesy and Depop

.Just message me if interested in any of these new items.

 I will  still have a sale section, but I won't  have any direct sale through ETSY.  Meaning

once it has been listed for one month or more, I will be putting it in my sale section.

Here are my items for this month ...

    1990s VERA MONT  two piece, very couture.
                                             
   1940s Sapphire Blue Crushed Velvet Opera Coat
                                                     
                                             
   RARE 1950s circle skirt by DEDE JOHNSON
            
                                              
  1950s 1960s MODE O DAY Tuxedo Ruffled Blouse

                                             
  1950s Startlet  Hollywood Grey TEDDY BEAR Car Coat

                                              
  1980s STENAY from India- a SILK BEADED BLOUSE

                                             
  1940s  ZIP FRONT SAILOR DAY DRESS
                                  
                                  
  and my favorite a traditional 1950s PENDLETON 49NER PlAID JACKET

                            
                                          

















No comments: