Tuesday, November 17, 2015

Emma Domb for the Holidays.

 Note to self... If the black and gold one does not sell before the holidays, I am going to wear it to the Brian Setzer concert, hehe. I just love my vintage closet I have soooooo much to choose from since I'm a vintage dealer. These dresses are both available now on my Etsy shop , my personal website or just Google Todressvintage and there you go. Sorry I can't model the antique white gown, the size it too small for me. I do have photos of me in the other dress. Its about a medium, but I have it pinned to me. My husband took photos of me in the dress, that was a fun afternoon.  I just like to have fun with my vintage.

 http://todressvintage.com/products/vintage-50s-emma-domb-black-and-gold-formal-dress-m

Here's the link to the long formal dress-http://todressvintage.com/products/vintage-50s-emma-domb-white-and-silver-formal-ball-gown-s

 I'm wearing it here with my bear or mink faux fur hat that I got from Port Townsend, the best seaport town in Washington. Cheers!

No comments: