Monday, December 6, 2021

Vintage Irish Hourihan Victorian Style Walking Coat By Jimmy Hourihan

 

I've fallen in love with this gorgeous rare wool Irish "Victorian Walking"coat and you will too.







This coat is made by Jimmy Hourihan who is famous for  luxury wool coats and  walking capes. The capes are all over the internet, so they were big sellers back in the day and still are. My coat is pretty hard to locate. I checked with the website and to my surprise there were none like mine. Interesting. Probably cost too much to make nowadays. There are so many fake "China" copycat Victorian coats out there, be sure to purchase one that is real. You will only be mad when it starts to fall apart at the seams. I would invest in a coat like this one , so you will be the only one on the block with this coat. Don't look everyone else, be an original and wear classic vintage, like I do.

My coat is 100% tweed wool, dry clean only. This coat previous owner took such good care of her treasured coat. It's has no flaws, and no smells. I believe it was dry cleaned before I located it. I have it stored away from heat and sunlight in cool temp studio. 

 

 Vintage Victorian style Walking Wool Coat 

 Features:

 Fully lined

 Made in Ireland 

 Long lasting style

 Raglan sleeves

 Princess style cut

 Pleated

 Gathered shoulders

 Good vintage condition 

 

Please email me at cabbiekat@hotmail.com additional information 

Thanks

All spam or rude comments will be blocked and reported



No comments: