Sunday, September 8, 2019

Just A Sneak Peek At My September Inventory




    I have gathered together some fun vintage coming your way.  Here's a sneak peek at some labels and their swatches, all seasons in one quick blog. I will have these listed on my website and on my Ebay listing graveyardvintage_999 very shortly.


First up is this label possibly from the late 70s. SALLYIII , not familiar with this label. This dress is a plaid day dress about a size medium. The colors of this plaid are more like the bottom picture. A perfect day dress for this coming autumn. Listing shortly.


Here is a wonderful bright colored pop art resort gown, these are highly collectible.  Yes I know it's the end of summer here in the Pacific Northwest, but it must be summer somewhere. This one is so cool! Check out the print.
The bottom picture is the true color, its a purple not pink. I believe this one might be from the late 60s.  This is the most wild pattern, guaranteed to grab everyone's attention at the pool or beach resort. Look out folks.


This dress has a bit of a sensational background, the family of this clothing line in 2005 are now doing time. You have to Google this label, too much to explain. Poor little rich family, boo hoo you lost your lifestyle , reputation and your fashion empire in one fell swoop. This 1980s dress is a little black party dress with a 1950s look by the infamous Ronen Young. Coming soon...


  This is a transition from summer to early autumn dress, the dress is by Joan Curtis a 1970s clothing line. This one is a simple sleeveless, belted day dress perfect for a layered style for this coming fall. About a size medium, coming soon...



 Up next has to be one of my favorite collectible vintage labels, Gunne Sax. These dresses are now getting harder to find in modern day sizes; I have sold some in the past that were extra small , sometimes buyers just buy them for their patterns and repurposed them.  I had one with unicorns, I wonder if the lady was going to repurposed it or wear it.  This one is a short day dress very Victorian , a simple school girl dress with crochet bib and done in burgundy .  Stay tuned you'll love this one.





 This label I have never seen, it's a mystery to me. I love the font and  art design. I am very sure this one is from the late 1950s by the art work on the label. This one might have been someone's prom outfit and they decided to go against the grain and wear palazzo pants or romper. Stay tuned for this show stopper.


  I've saved the best for last. This one has a Playboy connection that I was not aware of. The art designer of this last dress worked for Playboy and did some their famous sexy cartoons. Wow , what you learn on the internet. Anyhow it does not have what you think ... get your mind out of the gutter.

Check out this sweet tiger face and clothes line initials. This dress is a 60s shift dress and very collectible in the vintage world. It will be available shortly, so stay tuned.



Thanks for checking out my vintage collection. If you have any questions or comments just message me at cabbiekat@hotmail.com. All spam will be blocked.

Thanks again!

2 comments:

Bettie Vintage said...

Hi!!!!
Nice Blog. Vintage are always in trend. Even today's designers are following the vintage style to innovate new designs.I get more compliments when i put on vintage style dresses than High Street Fashion. Vintage is Back!!!!

Stark Lee said...

Those stuffs are so cool! Thanks for the information! :D
I love this post Syed Vintage