Wednesday, July 22, 2015

New Vintage coming soon...I've got a new model ...me.

 I've decided to model my own clothes, after all these are from my personal collection and yes, I do wear them . We need to have fun with our style, life is too short not to have fun, right. Cheers!!!

The first dress is a 1940s stroller dress, second dress is a 1950s polka dot sailor dress , third dress is my couture designer dress by Albert Caparo, the fourth dress is an 70s 80s dress by Mosaic, cute fish pattern. The fifth dress is a holiday formal dress by Gunne Sax from the 80s, and the last dress which I don't fit at all is a 1980s couture Lilli Rubin cocktail dress - va va voom. I don't even recognize myself in this little number, hehe. All of these dresses are currently for sale, I can't keep everything, so my loss is your gain.   You can locate some of these dresses at                         www.todressvintage.com and if they are not on there,don't fret they will be shortly. Thanks for checking out my fashion blog.  Mino gizhigak  ( Have a good day)





No comments: