Sunday, April 10, 2016

Instashop Sale Going on Now....


  Please follow my ToDressVintageInstaShop @vintagegal7 under Jane.
todressvintage
ToDressVintageInstaShop
todressvintage
ToDressVintageInstaShop
todressvintage
ToDressVintageInstaShop
 This is my personal Instagram, there you will find updates on all sales.

Update : I just started my ongoing sale will be listing until my collection is gone. 

 I am selling all garments between  $15.00 the lowest to $60.00 the highest depending on era. If you are outside of the US please contact me for shipping rates, thanks. This collection will be from the 1930s thru1970s and some 80s thrown into the mix.

All items will be thoroughly described with condition and measurements. Some are in As Is condition meaning , they need some extra work, but still are in good condition and very wearable.

This is just a sneak peek of this first collection, more will be available in the coming weeks.

 Thanks!!!

No comments: